This is part of the Ukie Hub Crawl 2021, a series of 12 different and unique events that cover the entire life cycle of a games business; from incorporation, growing a team, middleware, running the studio, pitching to funders, getting PR exposure – right through to eventually exiting a business.
Taking place every Wednesday 4pm – 6pm, each event will start with an hour of short and informative talks followed by a panel of experts before using the networking platform Gather.Town for conversation and networking. Each talk will be a maximum of 15 minutes.
Week 9 will aim to help people understand how to take their game or business to the international market.
- Sam Collins, Head of Commercial & Membership, Ukie - International Trade
- Paul Bowman, Vertical Head of International, Barclays - Going Global
- Juho Jantunen, Sr. Solution Architect, AWS Game Tech - Deploying Your Game Globally
- Loreto Sanz Fueyo, Senior Director Translation, PTW - New Markets and Localization ROI
- Nick Farmer, Partner, Menzies - Structuring global growth
- Michael Hart, Business Development Manager, Halo Financial - Navigating Currency Risk to Protect Bottom Line Profit and how to Increase your Revenue
- Sam Collins, Head of Commercial & Membership, Ukie
- Toby Evan-Jones, VP, Business Development, Codemasters
- Matt Murphy - CEO - Genba Digital
At Barclays, we’re playing our part to help the UK Games Industry grow and develop. We see the positive impact that games can have in bringing communities together, inspiring creativity, and building an environment to learn.
That’s why we…
Offer innovative products designed for developers including our tax credit loan
Support businesses to connect, innovate and grow with our Eagle Labs network
Partner with games and esports industry leaders
Help games developers at all levels from grassroots up
Menzies LLP is an accountancy firm delivering traditional accounting services combined with strategic commercial thinking. Our services include tax, audit, business recovery as well as business & financial advisory services proven to add value and help your business to grow.
Specialising in eight core UK and international business sectors, Menzies’ local accountancy, and business advisory offices in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff, all offer our #BrighterThinking approach.
Check out our website.
Amazon Game Tech
Amazon Game Tech brings together solutions from across Amazon, for every stage in your game's lifecycle. Whether you're building a game, deploying servers, or trying to reach more customers, we’re here to help you succeed.
Whether you're looking for compute power, database storage, content delivery, or other functionality, AWS has the services to help you build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
Check out our website.