WHAT I DO
- Strategic guidance for companies in the VR space
- Board positions
- Advisor positions
- Manage relationships with platforms/publishers
- Helping source funding
- Blunt, honest, and unrelenting project feedback
- Matchmaking, co-development sourcing, and work for hire opportunities
I was employed at Oculus as Senior Developer Strategy for over 3 and a half years. During this time, I shipped multiple products - various Gear VR launches, Rift launch, and Touch launch. My job was two-fold - I was to source VR content for the platform, and help guide Oculus' strategy in the games ecosystem. I worked on and managed titles such as Job Simulator, SUPERHOT, Arizona Sunshine, Big Screen, Serious Sam, Space Pirate Trainer, Project CARS, DiRT - working and guiding companies such as Codemasters, Owlchemy, Croteam, Rebellion, and many, many others.
Whilst at Oculus I was grateful to be awarded 30 under 30. I'm over 30 now unfortunately, so I might have to give it back.
I have a vast network of Games and VR companies due to my work at Oculus and my previous work at Intel.
- Business Service, Marketing & PR, Publisher