We're excited to announce the finalists for EuroPlay Video Game Contest at gamescom 2020.
15 studios from 15 countries will battle it out to be crowned the first ever EuroPlay Video Game Contest champion! It's been a long road to get to this point, with each respective country holding its own form of competition to find their finalist.
This event, sponsored by Dead Good Media, will take place on Friday 28 August during gamescom. EuroPlay will show the best unreleased games from across Europe in a live showcase on Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, with presenter Mr Midas, in a Eurovision-style contest.
Follow the event live on twitter with #EuroPlay.
- United Kingdom, Ukie
- Australia, IGEA - Interactive Games & Entertainment Association
- Belgium, BelgianGames
- Czech Republic, GDACZ - Czech Game Developers Association
- Latvia, Latvian Game Developers Association, Ventspils Digital Center
- Poland, Indie Games Poland
- Romania, RGDA - Romanian Game Developers Association
- Serbia, SGA - Serbian Games Association
- Switzerland, Pro Helvetia, Swiss Arts Council
- Belarus, BelGameDev
- Ukraine, Ukraine GameDev Nation
- Bulgaria, SYSF Bulgaria
- The Netherlands, Dutch Games Association
- Spain, DEV - Desarrollo Español de Videojuegos
- Italy, IDEA - Italian Interactive Digital Entertainment Association
Click on any of the below images to find out more about each game, studio and organisation.
Monstrum 2 (Junkfish) - United Kingdom
Register to view EuroPlay
EuroPlay Event Partner
Established in 2012 by UK game industry veteran Stu Taylor, Dead Good has built an award-winning reputation for its no-nonsense approach to video games PR on a local and global level.
Dead Good has since expanded into North America and is also one of the only PR agencies that has a dedicated in-house team focused on pitching and placing organic, earned influencer content, without the need to budget for paid placements that tend to deliver unsatisfactory engagement.
From triple A in-house consultancy and global media launches, to promoting the next indie darling to an influencer streaming audience, Dead Good’s straight-talking approach ditches marketing buzzwords, delivering results that have clients renewing with us year after year.